Uptown just got a hot new makeover and we want your opinion! Let us know what you think of our new look and why you shop at Uptown.
You’ll be entered to win a makeover of your own with a $100 shopping spree!
Tell us what you think of our new look in the comments of this blog post!
Sweepstakes ends Tuesday, April 15th.
*Comments will be held for moderation. Rules and terms apply to all submissions.
Winners are randomly selected and notified by email.
RULES and TERMS:
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by the WordPress platform. You are providing your information to Uptown Cheapskate.
- Your comment must be original and posted to the blog entry titled “Enter to win a $100 shopping spree!” to be entered.
- Only comments submitted to this post between March 13, 2014 and April 15, 2014 will be eligible to win.
- Participants must be located in the United States and at least 18 years of age (or legal majority in your state) to participate and submit a comment in this promotion.
- Prizes left unclaimed for 30 days will be returned to company. Prizes can be given as a gift.
- Uptown Cheapskate will determine giveaway recipients in its sole and absolute discretion and reserves the right to modify and change promotion without notice.
- As a participant in the promotion you will be required to privately (through direct message, email, or other secure, private means) provide your name, address, age and other personal information necessary to receive the prize, if you are selected as a prize recipient.
- Each winner of a prize in a Promotion is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes on any prize), regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to waive any and all claims against Uptown Cheapskate and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates for any injury, damage or loss of any kind that may occur, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion.
- Each winning Participant, by acceptance of prize, grants to Uptown Cheapskate and each of its respective designees the right to publicize his/her name, address (city and state of residence), comment provided in connection with the Promotion, voice, statements and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose (“Winner Information”) in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- Participants may not take actions that are negligent, injurious or reckless in pursuit of any prize offered in connection with a Promotion. Participants who do not follow this rule or who otherwise participate in a Promotion in an unsportsmanlike manner will be disqualified from the Promotion. Participants are solely responsible for any injuries or other damages that are caused from their behavior. Participants agree to indemnify, release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, damages or injuries of any kind with respect thereto.